1 KM to Primary Schools
1. Not Available
The Best of the East
1) Inspired by the form and grandeur of manor houses.
2) Classical mansions, elegant and well proportioned, but also pristine and contemporary.
3) Island site allows the look of a singular development from outside
4) Simple lines and double layer screens create an environment filter and precious façade, light but solid
5) Interior design is warm to create contrast with abstract exterior façade
6) Look out to beautiful landscapes like classical manors
7) English garden landscaping with unique features
8) Treat the park as an extension of the development
9) Long (and only) view of development and park
10) Landscaping inspired by English gardens and landscapes --‘On a train traveling through England’s undulating fields’
11) Incorporate undulating landscapes on fixed walkways to create an impression of landscapes moving around the individual
12) The garden as a extension of living space
13) Same landscape consultants as Jurong Lake Garden and Kampung Admiralty
14) Also involved in the design of the Istana front lawn and Botanical Gardens
15) Across a large extent of greenery, with a 150m stretch of almost 1.5 hectares including the park
16) Signature Eucalyptus trees with the development. Eucalyptus trees have a rainbow bark that does not remain constant in colour
17) The architecture of the Meyerhouse is configured in a C shape configuration that allows majority of the units to have unobstructed views into the expansive central garden
18) Also gives optimal privacy between units, while allowing them to enjoy the central garden
19) Personal lift and lift lobbies for all units, first and only in Singapore
128 Meyer Road
Expected TOP 2nd Quarter 2021 or earlier
56 Residential Units
3 Bedroom (1862 sqft) From $5.117M
4 Bedroom (2820 sqft) From $7.17M
Penthouse (5662 sqft)
1) 110,000 sf land, with only 56 units.
2) A first in Singapore: Private-Dedicated Lifts for ALL unit types, giving residents unparalleled exclusivity and privacy.
3) Large Format Units
4) “Nassim of the East” - To bring the standard of high-end developments seen along Nassim Road to the East
5) A design-centric, low-density development, with generous bedroom sizes, comfortable and functional back-of-house, with unique public spaces.
6) “Three Creative Minds” are masters of design in their own field. WOHA (Park Royal @ Pickering, SOTA, Kampung Admiralty), YP (Four Seasons New York, Park Hyatt), RSD (Esplanade, Sungei Buloh Park, Zayed National Museum)
7) Meyer Road is a prestigious neighbourhood with historical roots amongst the rich in Singapore.
8) Location and accessibility to ECP, MCE and PIE give residents easy access to Sports Hub, Gardens by the Bay.
9) Close proximity to future Tanjong Katong MRT and East Coast Park.
1. Not Available
Join the mailing list to get the latest update on new launches and new promotions.